the complete blog about mobiles companies and mobile phones.. best articles and informative blog it is..

Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 (700$) Nokia Lumia 610 (260$) Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.(1800$) HTC Sensation XL (510$) Samsung Galaxy Note (750$) Blackberry Bold 4 (500$) Nokia Asha 200 (80$) Nokia Lumia 710 (390 $) Nokia Lumia 800 (520 $) Samsung Galaxy Nexus (470 $) Apple iPhone 4 32 GB (750 $) Acer Iconia A200 8 GB (380 $) Samsung Galaxy Beam (610 $) Nokia 808 PureView (600 $) HTC Desire C (260 $) Apple iPad 3 16GB WiFi (560 $) Samsung Galaxy Beam (610$) Nokia Asha 311 (130$) Nokia 110 (20$) Nokia Asha 305 (90$) Nokia 303 Touch and Type Wifi (150$) Samsung Galaxy S 2 LTE i727R (550$) Samsung DON (30$) Samsung Evan C3782 (30$) Samsung W999 (280$) Nokia T7 (250$)

Friday 11 May 2012

How to make iPhone ringtones?

"how to make iphone ringtones"
It is known to all that iPhone is a super portable device which enables us to make telephone calls, take photos, and surf the internet etc. with high speed and quality and we all prefer to possess one. Luckily, I have a iPhone which my sister gave me as my birthday present and I like it very much. However, there is a question which annoys me for a long time: I cannot set my favorite songs as my iPhone ringtones.
"how to make free iphone ringtone"When I want to change my ringtone from the original one to my favorite ones, I have no other alternatives but to buy it on the internet, because the iPhone can only be accessed by special software. OK, then I buy them. I don't want to cost my money, just as all of you, but I really want to change my ringtone. However, to my disappointment, the ringtones I buy are time limited which can only be played with several seconds, and sometimes, the segment that I buy is just not the right segment of the song that I'd like to have. This is no what I expected. But I really don not know what to do.
Then one day, my sister came to me. When she knew my questions, she laughed at me for a while because she never bought any ringtones from the internet. How could this be? My sister told me that there is no need to spend money to buy the unsatisfied ringtones, because there is a good iPhone ringtone maker software which is able to make all the favorite ringtones with super quality and speed. Then I tried it and then the amazing thing happens. Now I'd like to share the magic software with the people who encounter the same questions as me.
The software which brings me great convenience is Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker. It can convert almost all audio files, including MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, M4A, RA, RAM, AC3, MP2, etc., to M4R as the iPhone ringtone. Then we don't have to buy any ringtone from iTunes. But you may ask: what shall we do if we want to set the music from a video as our ringtones? Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker can solve this problem perfectly. It can convert any video formats, including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, M4V, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, H.264, QT, MPV, etc., to iPhone M4R ringtone. Then how about DVDs? The answer is YES. With the assistance of iPhone Ringtone Maker, we can easily convert our DVD to iPhone ringtone compatible format - M4R.
But sometimes we just want to change the output effect, such as cutting certain segment as our ringtone, and changing its original volume. I am surprised to find that Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker possesses these functions as well. It enables us to trim any segment from our video, audio and DVD sources exactly, and convert it to iPhone ringtone. Moreover, it can also assist us to adjust the output ringtone volume and add the fade-in and fade-out effect for better enjoyment. Using iPhone Ringtone Maker, we are free to edit the existing iPhone ringtones. For instance, we can remove/rename it, and export iPhone ringtones to iTunes/computer/iPhone directly.
More surprisingly, it is able to connect more than one iPhone devices to computer at the same time. And we can easily choose the device we want to add the created ringtones to. It also supports all iPhone versions (iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S) and even other apple devices (iPod touch 4, iPad 2). Oh, one point is nearly forgetted to say, there is also lauguage selecting function which allows us to choose among English, French, German, and Japanese.
But sometimes, we need to transfer files between iphone and PC. Is there such a software which can help us do so? Of course there is. Aiseesoft iPhone Transfer is the all-in-one solution for iPhone (iPhone 4). It can import music, video, ePub, PDF, image files on PC to iPhone directly, and export files (music, movie, pictures, TV shows, Podcast, iTunes U, eBooks, Camera Roll, ringtone, SMS, Contacts, voice memos, camera shot) from iPhone to local disk without any loss. Furthermore, this iPhone Transfer helps you convert DVD, video and audio files to iPhone compatible videos/audios. Even more, you can make iPhone ringtone for your iPhone with any source video, audio and DVD files.
This is a quite good software which helps me a lot and enables me to enjoy my iPhone happily. You should have a try and I believe it will be of great help to you, too.

No comments: