the complete blog about mobiles companies and mobile phones.. best articles and informative blog it is..

Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 (700$) Nokia Lumia 610 (260$) Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.(1800$) HTC Sensation XL (510$) Samsung Galaxy Note (750$) Blackberry Bold 4 (500$) Nokia Asha 200 (80$) Nokia Lumia 710 (390 $) Nokia Lumia 800 (520 $) Samsung Galaxy Nexus (470 $) Apple iPhone 4 32 GB (750 $) Acer Iconia A200 8 GB (380 $) Samsung Galaxy Beam (610 $) Nokia 808 PureView (600 $) HTC Desire C (260 $) Apple iPad 3 16GB WiFi (560 $) Samsung Galaxy Beam (610$) Nokia Asha 311 (130$) Nokia 110 (20$) Nokia Asha 305 (90$) Nokia 303 Touch and Type Wifi (150$) Samsung Galaxy S 2 LTE i727R (550$) Samsung DON (30$) Samsung Evan C3782 (30$) Samsung W999 (280$) Nokia T7 (250$)

Tuesday 10 April 2012

My Phone is Better than Yours: Why I Love T-Mobile

Think your phone is hot? I bet you do, and with any piece of trendy technology and design being as popular and status-worthy as they are, who can blame you?
Well, I for one don't care. It doesn't matter to me if your phone slides, spins, pops up, bricks, candy bars, or mysteriously teleports, my phone is still better than yours. My phone, the T-Mobile exclusive Sidekick 3, is the best phone ever made. Even the venerable iPhone is left in its dust
* Built in MP3 Player - Who needs an iPod when your cell phone has a very capable MP3 player built right in? Expandable with SD memory cards, this MP3 player can reach up to 8 gigabytes of storage. I'm sorry, how much space does that little Nano have?
* 1.3 Megapixel Digital Camera - Okay, so your iPhone might have a 2 megapixel camera, but my phone still rocks regardless. It takes clear pictures that look great, which is perfect when I'm trying to sneak off high quality photos of my friends looking like wingnuts.
* SMS Text Messaging - Every phone does this, right? You bet they do, but my phone has a retractable keyboard that lets me text faster than you. Ever wanted to know what dust tasted like? Prepare to eat mine.
* Price - What did you pay for that iPhone? Something near $600, you say? Wow. My phone, which is just as capable and user friendly, only set me back $200. Maybe I'll use that extra $400 that I would have spent on an iPhone and buy something cool, such as a plane ticket to I-have-more-money-left-over-ville.
All right, I'll admit it: the iPhone is a pretty cool device. I mean, it has all of these great new technologies, like insta-smudge touch screen and the complete inability to send MMS messages (sorry, no picture messaging for iPhone users). What really sets me back is how you have to sign a contract with AT&T to get one.
T-Mobile offers wicked plans, such as my 600 anytime plan with MyFaves, for killer rates. Ever since I started using them I've had nothing but good experiences, great service, and reliable calling. In fact, I don't think I've had one dropped call since I started using T-Mobile two years ago. So, no, I won't ever change, and I'm in love with my phone.
I didn't want to be mean, but I'll just come out and say it: my phone is better than yours- Ha ha!

No comments: